Energy Trust of Oregon Incentive—$ 0.25 per watt up to $2,000 (Updated 1/1/21)
Federal Residential Solar Tax Credit : 26% of net installed cost (rate starting Jan. 1, 2021)
|Example Residential Systems:||4,200 Watt||7,200 Watt||10,000 Watt|
|Total Installed Cost||$12,500||$17,800||$23,500|
|Energy Trust of Oregon Incentive||-$1,050||-$1,800||-$2,000|
|Upfront Cost to Customer||$11,450||$16,000||$21,500|
|Federal Tax Credit||-$2,977||-$4,160||-$5,590|
|Final Net Cost to Customer||$8,473||$11,840||$15,910|
This information does not constitute tax advice. Please consult your tax professional.
*Made in USA solar modules, Grid-Tied without battery back-up.
Abundant Solar Service
- NABCEP Certified Solar Installers on staff
- We assist in all phases of applying and receiving incentives
- Full 10 year system warranty
- Free site surveys and estimates
- We do the work!
- Experienced installers that pay attention to detail
- Personalized service