Energy Trust of Oregon Incentive—$ 0.18 per watt up to $900 (Updated 9/16/21)
Oregon Solar + Storage Rebate $.20 per watt up to $5,000
Federal Residential Solar Tax Credit : 26% of net installed cost (As of Jan. 1, 2021)
|Example Residential Systems:||4,200 Watt||7,200 Watt||10,000 Watt|
|Total Installed Cost||$13,500||$18,400||$24,500|
|Energy Trust of Oregon Incentive||-$756||-$900||-$900|
|Oregon Solar + Storage Rebate||-$840||-$1,440||-$2,000|
|Upfront Cost to Customer||$11,904||$16,060||$21,600|
|Federal Tax Credit||-$3,095||-$4,176||-$5,616|
|Final Net Cost to Customer||$8,809||$11,884||$15,984|
Abundant Solar Service
- NABCEP Certified Solar Installers on staff
- We assist in all phases of applying and receiving incentives
- Full 10 year system warranty
- Free site surveys and estimates
- We do the work!
- Experienced installers that pay attention to detail
- Personalized service
This information does not constitute tax advice. Please consult your tax professional.
*Made in USA solar modules, Grid-Tied without battery back-up.