Energy Trust of Oregon Incentive—$ 0.20 per watt up to $1,000 (Updated 4/28/21)
Federal Residential Solar Tax Credit : 26% of net installed cost (rate starting Jan. 1, 2021)
|Example Residential Systems:||4,200 Watt||7,200 Watt||10,000 Watt|
|Total Installed Cost||$13,500||$18,400||$24,500|
|Energy Trust of Oregon Incentive||-$840||-$1,000||-$1,000|
|Upfront Cost to Customer||$12,660||$17,400||$23,500|
|Federal Tax Credit||-$3,292||-$4,524||-$6,110|
|Final Net Cost to Customer||$9,368||$12,876||$17,390|
This information does not constitute tax advice. Please consult your tax professional.
*Made in USA solar modules, Grid-Tied without battery back-up.
Abundant Solar Service
- NABCEP Certified Solar Installers on staff
- We assist in all phases of applying and receiving incentives
- Full 10 year system warranty
- Free site surveys and estimates
- We do the work!
- Experienced installers that pay attention to detail
- Personalized service