Solar = $.50/Watt up to $5,000
Storage = $300/kWh up to lesser of $2,500 or 60% of storage system*
Federal Tax Credit: 30% of net installed cost (rate as of Jan. 1, 2022)
|Example Residential Systems, no storage:||4,000 Watt||5,000 Watt||10,000 Watt|
|Oregon Solar + Storage Rebate||-$2,000||-$2,500||-$5,000|
|Upfront Cost to Customer**||$12,000||$13,500||$22,500|
|Federal Tax Credit||-$3,600||-$4,050||-$6,750|
|Final Net Cost to Customer||$8,400||$9,450||$15,750|
Abundant Solar Service
- NABCEP Certified Solar Installers on staff
- We assist in all phases of applying and receiving rebates and tax credits
- Full 10 year system warranty
- Free site surveys and estimates
- We do the work!
- Experienced installers that pay attention to detail
- Personalized service
This information does not constitute tax advice. Please consult your tax professional.
Made in USA solar modules, grid-tied without battery back-up.
*1 kW of new solar per kWh of storage purchased and installed at the same time in order to qualify for storage rebate.
**Also “net installed cost”. Federal tax credit is calculated based on net installed cost.