Solar = $.50/Watt up to $5,000
Storage = $300/kWh up to lesser of $2,500 or 60% of storage system*
Federal Tax Credit: 26% of net installed cost (rate as of Jan. 1. 2021)
|Example Residential Systems:||4,200 Watt||7,200 Watt||10,000 Watt|
|Oregon Solar + Storage Rebate||-$2,100||-$3,600||-$5,000|
|Upfront Cost to Customer||$11,900||$16,900||$22,000|
|Federal Tax Credit||-$3,094||-$4,394||-$5,720|
|Final Net Cost to Customer||$8,806||$12,506||$16,280|
Abundant Solar Service
- NABCEP Certified Solar Installers on staff
- We assist in all phases of applying and receiving rebates and tax credits
- Full 10 year system warranty
- Free site surveys and estimates
- We do the work!
- Experienced installers that pay attention to detail
- Personalized service
This information does not constitute tax advice. Please consult your tax professional.
Made in USA solar modules, grid-tied without battery back-up.
*1 kW of new solar per kWh of storage purchased and installed at the same time in order to qualify for storage rebate.